Whether you’re a first homebuyer or a seasoned investor, Positive Financial Services can provide you with the right home loan to suit your needs and compliment your lifestyle.
Along with providing manageable interest rates, unlimited additional deposits and redraw, we will provide you with customer service that you will remain for the life of your loan.
We genuinely feel that our customer service and duty of care is what separates us from the pack. And we have no problem proclaiming the following commitments to you, as clients:
- We will sit down with you (and your partner/parents, if you like) for as long as it takes to help you clearly understand what your options are and to then explain how to structure them for your optimum benefit.
- We will provide realistic and achievable solutions so your financial goals may become a reality.
- Our close-knit core team is qualified (some would argue, too qualified!) and fully compliant, with decades of combined industry experience.
- We will be refreshingly easy to work with from the get-go.
- We will keep you informed at each step in your application process within six hours of our being notified by the Funder. If we fail, Positive Financial Services will give you a bottle of premium wine with our compliments (or a couple of tickets to the movies, if you prefer)!
- We have a dedicated team here in house, ready to answer your questions.
- When you call the team at Positive Financial Services, a real person will answer your call.
- We will provide a home loan appropriate to your lifestyle.
- We will provide attractive interest rates
- If you find you’re not happy with your home loan selection within the first three months following settlement, we will have it changed to your alternate product of choice (with the same Funder) at our cost.
- We will review your loan at any time free of charge, to ensure that your home loan continues to work for you as lifestyle changes occur (starting or growing your family or starting or growing your investment portfolio).
- We will go the extra mile, every time.
All of the above leads us to declare that, when it comes to all things finance, you’re in safe hands, but truth be told, we’d rather just prove it you.