The following documents will be required to accompany your application:
- 100 Point ID: Passport (70 points), Birth Certificate (70 points), Drivers Licence (40 points). Only one of the following may be accepted: Credit Cards (25 points, Medicare Card (25 points), Utility Bill (25 points), Rates Notice (25 points).
- Last two consecutive computerised pay slips showing year-to-date income or a recent letter from your employer confirming commencement date and employment details.
- Proof of other income (bonuses, commissions and average overtime pay, rental income or a rent appraisal, Centrelink payments and child support). Provide your most recent Payment Summary and the Australian Tax Office (ATO) Notice of Assessment for that same year.
- When providing rental statements as proof of income, copies of Council Rates Notices related to the investment properties will also be required.
- If you are self employed, the last two years company/trust/partnership/business tax returns, profit & loss and balance sheet and the last two years personal tax returns.
- Proof of assets: bank statements, share statements, rates notices or copy of Title for properties owned.
- Proof of liabilities: credit card statements showing credit limits, personal loans, car loans/leases/hire purchase contracts, guarantees to other loans, child support payments.
- If self-employed, details of company loans, leases and overdrafts.
- If you are purchasing a property, the front page of the Contract of Sale.
- If you are refinancing a home loan, the last six months home loan statements showing repayment history.
- If you are self employed and don’t wish to provide proof of income, you will be required to complete a declaration of income and possibly an accountants letter and BAS statements.
If you have any questions about the information required by lenders, or to explain the process, please feel free to get in touch with the Positive Financial team for an honest, obligation-free conversation about your financial well-being.